Your safety is of utmost importance to us!
Due to COVID-19, Beachcomber Motel on the Water
has initiated the following new items or procedures:
- We are asking all customers who enter our lobby to wear a mask, and we are limiting the number of customers in the lobby to two (2) for appropriate
social distancing. We have bottles of hand sanitizer available for our customers' use.
- We have installed a plexiglass shield over our front counter to ensure the safety of our customers, as well as our desk staff.
- In lieu of our light continental breakfast, we are offering "grab and go" bags. They will typically consist of a juice box, granola bar and some sort of
- We will continue to sell soft drinks, water, candy bars, potato chipes, microwave popcorn and other snacks to our customers. They are appropriately sealed, and are available
for purchase in our lobby.
- Coffee and hot tea are available in the lobby throughout the day for our customers. Pump pots, as well as the microwave, are sanitized
throughout the day.
- All writing utensils and room keys are bleached between uses, as well as the door handle to the lobby.
- Daily housekeeping services have been temporarily suspended. We request that our customers place any garbage and/or dirty
towels outside the room. Our housekeeping staff will be happy to replenish any towels and other amenities needed during your stay.
- Upon checkout, a deep cleaning process is performed on each vacated room.